Board logo

标题: ZT 《使命召唤4 现代战争》狙击关卡全文翻译 [打印本页]

作者: hikarihikari    时间: 2007-11-15 11:27     标题: ZT 《使命召唤4 现代战争》狙击关卡全文翻译

1.Too much radiation,we'll have to go around.  我们将穿越核辐射地区。
2.Follow me,and keep low.  跟上,低点注意隐蔽。
3.Careful....there's pokets of radiation all over this area.If you absorb too much.you're a dead man.
当心,这个区域有大量放射性物质。过量吸收会有致命危险!
4.Standyby.GO.  准备行动!
5.Contact.Enemy patril dead ahead.  目标接触!正前方有敌兵巡逻。
6.Stay low and move slowly.We'll be impossible to spot in our ghillie suits.
注意隐蔽,缓慢移动。我们穿着伪装敌人不可能发现。
7.Take one out when the other's not looking.  另个不注意的时候干掉一个。
8.he's down.good night.  他被击毙,晚安。
9.There's more cover if we go around.  我们过去,那有更多掩体。
10.Four tangos inside.Don't even think about it.  屋内4个敌兵,不要想点子了
11.Wait there,Targo by the car.呆在那,目标上车了。
12.Take him out quietly or just let him pass.Your call.干掉他,不要出声音。或者让他过去。你看着办。
13.Don't move.we've got a lookout in the church tower.别动,教堂塔楼有岗哨。
14....and a patrol coming from the north。北边还有个巡逻兵正在向我们靠近。
15.let's move for the better view.调整视野,准备行动
16.Do you have a shot on the lookout?He's in the tower.可能干掉岗哨?他在塔楼里
17.Beautiful.很好!
18.Target approaching from the north. 北边目标正在接近
19.Tango down,Go.目标击毙。走!
20.Forward area clear.前方区域安全!
21.The coast is clear.道路畅通!
22.Your hear that?可听到了?
23.Enemy helicopter,Get down.敌军武装直升机,趴下!
24.stay in ther shadows.he's circling back around .don't move.呆在阴影里别动!它正在上空盘旋。
25.They are on to us.open fire!他们发现我们了,开火!
26.Get down.now.趴下
27.Easy lad....there's too many of them,let them go.keep a low profile and hold your fire.
放松点伙计,他们人多,让他们过去。注意隐蔽,不要有任何行动!
28.try to anticipate their paths.试着找出他们的前进路线。
29.If you have to maneuver.do it slow and steady.no quick movements.注意移动要慢要稳,千万不能快。
30.look like they're already eliminated the men they couldn't buy out.似乎他们已经不要这些尸体了,他们不会收尸的
31.Taking'em out without alerting the rest isn't to be easy.要在不惊动他们的情况下动手不是件容易的事情
32.But then again,neither is sneaking past them.your call。不过之后就不需要蹑手蹑脚的绕过他们了。你看着办
33.Don't fire on the two by the lorry.不要攻击运输机边的两个。
34.we'll have to take'em out at the same time.我们必须同时击毙他们。
35.i'm in position.take the shot when you're ready.我已就位。你准备好就可以开枪!
36.stay back,he's mine.呆在后面,我来动手。
37.forward area clear.前方安全!
38.Shhh........stay hidden...move up.嘘。。。隐蔽!走!
39.This way.let's go.这边,走!
40.it's bloody convention out there.Get ready to move on my signal.stay right behind me.
那边又将会是场血雨醒风。看我信号,准备行动。跟在我后面!
41.Hold.....ok....GO!准备!好。。。走!
42.There's a truck coming...we'll use it as cover.keep moving.  卡车马上过来,我们正好用其掩护。继续前进!
43.Just wait here a moment.when they leave.crawl out and stay low.Patience...Don't do anything stupid. 稍等,等他们走后趴过去。忍耐下,别干蠢事!
44.Don't move.Sniper,Fire escapre,4th floor,dead ahead. 别动,有狙击!正前方,4楼,消防梯。
45.take hime out,or he'll give away our position.干掉他否则会暴露我们位置。
46.Don't let your guard down.we're not there yet.别放松,我们还没到
47.leave it alone.it's a wild dog.离它远点,是只野狗
48.pooch doesn't look too friendly.这只狗看起来不友好,
49.Keep your distance.No need to attract unnecessary attention. 保持距离,不需引起没必要的注意,
50.clear right,go.右边安全。走
51.look at this place...Fifty thousand people used to live in this city.now it's a ghost town.i've never seen anything like it.
你看这个地方,5万人曾住在这个城市。如今这里只有冤魂。我从没看到过象这般凄惨的场景。、
52.move.this way.Go.这边,走!
53.there's the hotel.we should be able to observe the exchange from the top floor up there.let's move.
那是栋旅馆。在那楼顶我们能够看到交易的进行。走!


在楼顶:
1.Leftenant Price,the meeting is underway.Enemy transport sighted entering the target area.
Leftenant Price,交易正在进行,看到敌人的运输车正在进入目标区域。
2.The wind's gettin a bit choppy.You can compensate for it,or you can wait it out.but he might leave before it dies down.it's your call.
风向变动频繁。你可以考虑风向风速进行狙击误差修正,或者等风停了再打。但是很可能不等风变弱他就走了。怎么办你自己掌握。
3.Remember what i've taught you.Keep in mind variable humidity and wind speed along the bullet's fight path.At this distance you'll also have to take the coriolis effect into account.
记住我跟你说过的,风速和湿度会使弹道发生变化。这个距离的狙击必须考虑到复合偏向作用。
4.Ok....i think i see him.wait for my mark.好,我想我看到他了,等我信号。
5.Target down.I think i saw his arm fly off.Nice work leftenant.We got him.
目标击毙。我想我看到他人都被打飞了起来。干的好leftenant。我们干掉他了。
6.Shit....they're on to us!Take out that helicopter,it'll buy us some time!
糟了,他们发现我们了!干掉直升机,这会给我们撤退争取时间!
7.Great shot Leftenant!Now Let's go!They'll be searching for us!
这枪太酷了Leftenant!走吧,他们开始搜寻我们了。

8.It's time to move.该走了。
9.We'll have to take the short cut!Follow my lead!
我们必须走捷径,跟上。
10.Delta Two Four,this is Alpha Six!We have been compromised,i repeat we have been compromised,now heading to Extraction Point four!
德耳塔二三,这里是阿而法六。我们已经暴露,重复,我们已经暴露。现正向6号脱离点移动!
11.(Big Bird:)alpha six,Big Bird is en route,E.T.A -20 minutes.Don't be late.We're stretchin' our fuel as it is.Out.
阿而法六, 大鸟已经出发。预计20分钟后到达,不要迟到。实际上我们已经耗尽燃料。完毕!
12.We'll lose'em in that apartment!come on!在那董住宅,我们快要错过他们了。快点!
13.Standby....!准备行动
14.Quick,plant a claymore by the door up ahead!快,在门道前放置克莱莫地雷。


嗯,其实我转这东西只是想说,在英文系毕业的我看来,这就是坨屎
作者: Fw190D    时间: 2007-11-15 11:32

一 一不用非英文系毕业看吧,高中毕业的我看就觉得是堆垃圾  下次不如说 “在门口放把苏格兰双手砍杀剑”
作者: Voodoo    时间: 2007-11-15 14:55

小学毕业,看不出。




欢迎光临 机动战士联盟MSL (http://123.1.189.140:8080/) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0